MEDORA MATTE LIPSTICKS - REVIEW & SWATCHES

Thursday, January 3, 2019 7 comments Pin It Now!


Hello Divas! Long time no see! Well long time no blog actually. But I am back, and I promise I will post more consistently from now on. Today I'm here with a review and some swatches of  Medora Matte Lipstick. So without any further delay, let's get started shall we?

Medora of London
Medora is an extremely budget friendly makeup brand that is available all across Pakistan. They are known for their great range of lipsticks and nail lacquers.
Medora Matte Lipsticks

Medora Matte Lipsticks


Medora Matte Lipsticks (L-R): Iced Coffee, Antique Pink, Saffron 
Medora Matte Lipstick - Iced Coffee '547'
Medora Matte Lipstick - Antique Pink '233'
Medora Matte Lipstick - Saffron '213'

Medora Matte Lipsticks (L-R): Iced Coffee, Antique Pink, Saffron
Medora Matte Lipstick - Iced Coffee '547'
Medora Matte Lipstick - Antique Pink '233'
Medora Matte Lipstick - Saffron '213'
My Thoughts
Medora Matte Lipstick comes in a grey round tube with golden rim in the middle and the first thing that you notice after opening the tube is the strong makeup-y scent.

I've got three shades: Iced Coffee '547' which is a brown toned nude shade with micro golden sheen that doesn't show up on lips. It’s the kind of nude that will flatter most Pakistani skin tones. Antique Pink '233' is a cool-toned pink. It’s a lovely wearable color but might look off on warm yellow skin. Saffron '213' is a bright orange perfect for summery days.

I find these lipsticks super pigmented with great color payoff. The lipstick doesn’t appear dead matte on me. These go on smooth due to creamy texture but after a while, it dries out my lips so bad. So to prevent dryness I would suggest to exfoliate your lips prior application and to wear a lip balm beneath.

As far as staying power is concerned, they last longer and fade evenly after 6-7 hours which is quite amazing. Overall, I like these! These lipsticks are actually quite remarkable for the price and shade range. There's one for everyone.

My Ratings
4/5

Availability
Medora Matte Lipsticks cost PKR 130 each and can be purchased from any local makeup store in Pakistan.

What do you think about these lipsticks? Do you have any favorite?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow my blog and Instagram to stay updated! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Gorgeous shades... I adore the saffron one, sexy red!

Marie
The Flower Duet

Anonymous said...

I like the last one! :)
Happy New Year!!!
My Fifty Shades Fashion Blog
My Instagram

Melanfolia said...

Oh wow, they are incredible! I especially love the velvety finish of Iced Coffee. Thank you for the swatches!

Lots of love ♥ January Girl

www.glowyshoes.com said...

am loving all these shades, so so pretty.xx

Glowyshoe's blog

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

i wish i can try this brand. sounds great!
http://www.recklessdiary.ru

Wonderland VIbes said...

This sounds great. I love your blog. Maybe follow for follow. Let me know on my blog.

Wonderland Vibes

TheNotSoGirlyGirl said...

OMG these look awesome! I love iced coffee!

Babe, you have such an aweosme blog! I'm follwoing and I would love if you could follow me too :)
xoxo

TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

Post a Comment