GARNIER PURE ACTIVE 3 in 1 CHARCOAL FACE WASH, SCRUB & MASK - REVIEW

Friday, January 11, 2019 9 comments Pin It Now!

I do love new and multitasking products, so I was really pleased and excited when the newly launched Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 Charcoal landed on my place last month. Having tried this product for over a month (once a week), it's time I share my experience.

Pure Active 3 in 1 Charcoal Face Wash, Scrub & Mask
The innovative formula can be used as a wash, scrub and mask to visibly reduce the appearance of blackheads and help to protect against their reappearance. It removes blackheads from first use.
PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS:
1. Wash: It intensely purifies skin and removes dirt and impurities. All impurities appear removed.
2. Scrub: It contains natural exfoliating particles to unclog pores and visibly reduce the appearance of blackheads.
3. Mask: Reduces the look of shine while leaving skin feeling comfortable and smooth. Excess of sebum appears eliminated from first use.


How to use it:

1. Wash: Apply daily to a wet face. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Scrub: Every day, gently massage to exfoliate skin. Rinse thoroughly.
3. Mask: Up to 3 times per week apply to dry, clean face. Leave on for up to 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid eye and lip area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

For best results, also use Pure Charcoal Black Tissue Mask for purified & hydrated skin.
Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 Charcoal - Review
Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 Charcoal - Review
Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 Charcoal - Review
Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 Charcoal - Review
My Thoughts
Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 is formulated with Charcoal and Salicylic Acid for combination to oily skin with stubborn blackheads. Charcoal when combined with a pore-unclogging ingredient like Salicylic Acid can helps deep clean pores and free them from excess sebum, dead skin cells and oil. The 3-in-1 Charcoal Anti-blackhead can be used as a face wash, a scrub or as a mask. It’s hard to use separately as a face wash without using as a scrub too because of the exfoliating beads.

The first thing to notice is a very strong scent and along with that it gives a slight tingly sensation which is very soothing. I used it as a mask on my T-zone for 10-15 minutes and then gently rinsed it off using circular motions on my whole face to activate the scrub and remove dead skin cells.

This mask left my skin feeling so soft, smooth & clear without being dried out or irritated after every wash. But since it has been too cold and weather is so dry here in Karachi (Pakistan), I prefer to moisturize my skin afterwards to keep it hydrated. Since Salicylic Acid takes time, it requires more patience in order to make the product work for you and I am convinced that frequent use of this will not only help my skin be less greasy but also help to reduce blackheads that I get.

By and large, I have to say this product delivers what it claims.

My Rating




4/5

Availability
Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Charcoal costs PKR 199 for 50 ml and PKR 329 for 100 ml. To get this product, Check out your nearest superstore. Garnier products can also be purchased online through Daraz.pk.

What do you think about it? Have you tried it?



9 comments:

FashionRadi said...

I've never tried charcoal mask! This one looks awesome!

www.fashionradi.com

Dyn said...

Wow I've never tried this before, but I definitely want to! Thank you so much for sharing!

BLOG | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

Luda Tischenko said...

Amazing post https://www.ludatischenko.com

Anonymous said...

This is a new product, I would like to try it! :)
Hi dear, do you follow all my social?
My Fifty Shades Fashion Blog
My Instagram
My G+
My Facebook
My Twitter
My Bloglovin

Melanfolia said...

I loe Garnier skin care products! They are affordable and work very good.
Thank you for the review, Fatima.

Lots of love ♥ January Girl

Asta Dek said...

I would love to try it out, thanks for the review! xx

ASTADEK blog

Okcheori Roseline said...

I have never tried it before and I think this item sounds good

Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

http://www.okcheori.com

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

Thank you for such a wonderful review! interesting product!
www.recklessdiary.ru

camdandusler said...

I'm following your blog 😊 thanks for your visiting my blog 😊
https://camdandusler.blogspot.com

Post a Comment