ELMORE GLYCERIN CREAM - REVIEW

Saturday, January 26, 2019 10 comments Pin It Now!

It's getting pretty cold here in Karachi! Cold weather is often associated with dry & scaly skin, and it demands special care to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated all the time.

Elmore Glycerin Cream
Elmore Glycerin Cream has a unique formula which soothes, moisturizes and softens rough & chapped skin of hands, feet and entire body. The high glycerin content, enriched with chamomile flower extract and silicone forming a non-greasy barrier, minimizing moisture loss and protecting moisture retention for hours, protecting your skin.
Elmore Glycerin Cream - Review
Elmore Glycerin Cream - Review
Elmore Glycerin Cream - Review
Elmore Glycerin Cream - Review
Elmore Glycerin Cream - Review
Elmore Glycerin Cream - Review
Elmore Glycerin Cream - Review
My Thoughts
Well, I have to say I quite like this cream. To be honest, when I opened the tub for the first time it appeared bit heavy but when I dipped my fingers in it, the texture feels so light and the cream sinks into my skin in no time upon application. The chief ingredient is Glycerin, which is a humectant and is extremely beneficial for skin. It draws moisture to the skin from the atmosphere and adds needed hydration to the skin cells.

It also contains Dimethicone which is a type of silicone that is added to the skincare products to be applied in smooth finish to the skin. It makes the surface of skin smoother and helps the skin to prevent moisture loss.

I personally enjoy using it the most on my hands and cracked heels. It makes my hands feel soft and smooth throughout the day. And it does wonders for my cracked heels. The formula is just intense enough to tackle flakiness and dryness of my feet with ease. Speaking of the scent, it's so mild and is quite refreshing. There is nothing fancy about the packaging, it is sturdy and great to carry around in hand bag.

If you're looking for a serious moisturizing cream to soothe rough, dry and scaly skin, Elmore Glycerin cream is ideal. It provides lasting hydration to the skin without being too heavy. A must-have product for winters!

My Rating




4.5/5

Availability
Elmore Glycerin Cream (90 gm) is priced at PKR 270 and can be purchased from Naheed Super Market and Chase Value Centre. You could get this online from Daraz.pk here!

What do you think about this cream? Have you tried it yet?
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow my blog and Instagram to stay updated! Have a great day!

10 comments:

camdandusler said...

Good review 😊 but not found in Turkey this brand's product 😊 Thanks for your sharing have a nice day 🙋

Marisa Cavaleiro said...

Hi
So nice and interesting!!
I'm now following you, hope you follow me back.
xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com

jimmyjohns said...

This is really nice to read content of this blog.If you are looking for new ways to advertise your blog, it is important to stay in touch with the latest updates from the search engines. for more details Contact with us get Instagram followers for makeup artist

glamorous without the guilt said...

I haven't try it yet but surely gonna try

feel free to take a look at my new post

Glamorous without the Guilt

Okcheori Roseline said...


I've never tried this product and I've never heard of this brand. but I want to try, hopefully it will suit me.

Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

http://www.okcheori.com

Samara said...

Great review! Nice post. Besos

Our Style Blog

Melanfolia said...

Nice skin moisturizer is what we need during the cold winter months! Thank you for such an awesome review!
Lots of love ♥ January Girl

Missymayification said...

Gotta love a good moisturizer!! Thank you for the honest review.

https://www.missymayification.co.uk

Karola said...

Amazing produkt :)

Natalia said...

I love chamomile in cosmetics☺

Post a Comment