FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG TURNS 1!

Thursday, June 23, 2016 6 comments Pin It Now!

Yaaay! It's my blog's first birthday today. So I'm wishing FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG a very Happy Birthday. I'm so happy today. One year ago on this day, I started this blog to share my passion with you and posted my first introductory blog post. I have put a lot of efforts, thoughts and time on my blog.

During this time, I learned and gained a lot of knowledge about beauty & makeup, fashion, lifestyle and photography. I made so many lovely blogger friends who always love and appreciate my work. I am so grateful to each one of you who supported, appreciated and loved my blog. Thank you and I love you!

Love,

Fatima

6 comments:

Vildana Šuta said...

Woww congrats! I hope you'll never leave Blogger site because you are truly great blogger! xoxo

Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

Really important for me : please use my code 'VILDANA15' to get 15% off while buying on https://barbasandzacari.com/.
IF I GET 3 PEOPLE TO BUY WATCHES WITH MY CODE,I'LL GET ONE FOR FREE! Thank you so,so,so much if you use this code or if you share this question on your profile! Ilysm <3

Shahneela said...

Congratulations on completing the 1st year :)
www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy 1st Blogiversary Fatima! xx

Chaste & Beautiful said...

Fatima, Happy Blog Anniversary. So glad you made it 1. I made it 1 back in September but didn't tell anybody because I was in a bad mood. Lol. But this time, I will hold a giveaway. Inshallah. :)

Unknown said...

Happy blogging 😊

Unknown said...

Happy blogging 😊

Post a Comment