SCRUBGLOW - INSTANT EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB - REVIEW

Saturday, April 16, 2016 3 comments Pin It Now!



Are you in desperate need of something to get rid of dry and flaky skin? Then this Body Scrub is what you are looking for. Read ahead to know my thoughts...

SCRUBGLOW - INSTANT EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB
SCRUBGLOW is specially formulated to exfoliate, soften and rejuvenate the skin. It’s made with premium blends of minerals, salts and natural oils to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.

Benefits
-Exfoliates: Gently rubbing the skin in circular motions with SCRUBGLOW removes deep layers of dead, dry & flaky skin, revealing the moist, shiny skin hidden underneath.
-Detoxifying: Magnesium that is locked away in SCRUBGLOW reduces skin inflammation, and flushes out toxins from the skin.
-Facilitates Blood Circulation: The abrasive action with SCRUBGLOW revitalizes the skin and helps improve blood circulation giving your skin a natural GLOW.
-Skin Rejuvenation: SCRUBGLOW promotes regeneration of skin cells. Overtime the skin gets firmer and younger looking. In addition it reduces skin discoloration, evening out skin tone and improving skin texture (excellent for dry feet, elbows and knees).

SCRUBGLOW - INSTANT EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB - REVIEW


SCRUBGLOW - INSTANT EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB - REVIEW

SCRUBGLOW - INSTANT EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB - REVIEW
My Thoughts
The body scrub comes in a big plastic jar sealed with an aluminium foil same as their Clearglow and Orglow. The quantity is good enough to be used for two to three months if you scrub on weekly basis. After opening the seal, you notice an overpowering smell of coconut oil and I don't like that smell at all. The scent lingers on my skin for almost half the day.

Now coming to the actual product. It has somewhat runny consistency but will get thick when you keep it at cold place due to the solidification of coconut oil. Since I got this body scrub in winter to try, so it was pretty thick and I used to scoop it out. It holds up well and won't spill when thick but soon starts to melt when I take it out from the jar. The scrub has fine granules of salt and sugar that don't feel abrasive at all. I damp my skin first and spread it out with gentle messaging motion. Its pretty awesome to feel the dead skin flaking off. The best thing about it is that it moisturizes so well and gives a healthy glow to the skin. This could be irritating if you find the film too greasy for your liking after washing. I think this scrub is most suitable in colder days for both dry and combination skin types.

Overall, I think it's a good scrub. My skin truly feels clean, smooth and hydrated every time I use it. That being said, it really flakes away dead, dry and rough skin very well also infuses skin with the much needed moisture leaving it silky soft skin all through the day.

My Rating




4.5/5

Availability
Scrubglow - Instant Exfoliating Body Scrub costs Rs. 900 and can be purchased from Salina Cosmetics.com. Visit their Facebook page here to get more updates!

What do you think about it? Have you tried Scrubglow Exfoliating Body Scrub?


3 comments:

Chaste & Beautiful said...

This scrub sounds good. Great review! :)

Chaste & Beautiful

Kanwal Ikram said...

Hope you are enjoying good health. I am just going to try this scrub, hope it work for me as well. All the pictures are amazing. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.
Kanwalikram's Blog

Jasmina Dimitri said...

It looks great! PS: Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog1 x.

The Fashion Spell

Post a Comment